CosMediSmile Pty Ltd Cancellation Policy
You will be required to pay a deposit when booking. All deposits are non-refundable or transferrable for changes of mind or cancellations by you.
The deposit may be applied as a once-off contribution towards a Treatment or Surgical Procedure valued greater than $5,990 AUD booked through CosMediSmile or CosMediTour with a treatment date within 24 months of the original Deposit Paid Date.
Change and Cancellation Fees
The following change and cancellation fees apply to all bookings made with CosMediSmile:
- At the time of inchair consultation and examination, you have been denied treatment, you will incur an administrative fee of $150 any consultation fees and $100 for Teeth Whitening Kit.
- Cancellation or change of treatment date within 30 days from your confirmed treatment date will incur a cancellation fee of $1,000 for a Veneers package or $2,000 for a Crown Package, in addition to the $150 administrative fee.
- Changes within 30 days and greater than 7 business days of the Confirmed Treatment Date will incur a re-booking fee of $100.
- The value of your whitening kit is non-refundable after it has been *Express Posted to you, regardless of cancellation on your or CosMediSmiles’ behalf. (*CosMediSmile is not responsible for any postage errors or non deliverables).
- Cancelled package accommodation bookings may also incur supplier fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are unable to attend your scheduled surgery date due to government imposed travel restrictions or government mandated medical restrictions, your surgery date can be postponed without any administrative amendment or cancellation fee. Please note, that if government sanctioned restrictions are already in place at the time of booking your surgery, and restrictions continue necessitating amendment or cancellation of your surgery booking, CosMediSmile will require no less than 30 days notice if you wish to amend or cancel without incurring a fee. In the event that government restrictions are imposed within 30 days of your scheduled surgery date, you will not incur an administrative amendment or cancellation fee. The administrative amendment or cancellation fee is $150 AUD. Please note, CosMediSmile is not responsible for advising of current applicable government travel restrictions and all clients must ensure they research and keep up to date with ongoing travel restrictions, by accessing the applicable government provided resources.
Surgery Deposits are non-refundable in the event that you are unable to attend your booked and scheduled surgery date, due to a government imposed travel restriction, government mandated medical restrictions, or personal reasons relating or not relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. Your Surgery Deposit can be used as a credit towards a new CosMediSmile surgery date within 24 months from payment of your original deposit.
Finance Application Denied
In the event that you can provide evidence of being denied finance through a third party finance company or bank, within 10 business days of paying your deposit, you will be entitled to a refund of your Booking Deposit less an administrative cancellation fee of $150.
Bank account details must be provided to CosMediSmile in writing by email. Once bank account details are received, refunds may take up to 1 week to process. Providing wrong account details for a refund will incur in a $25 AUD re-processing fee. (Also see CosMediSmile Dental Terms & Conditions).